- Experience Atlanta, and visit film sites from AMC's hit-television show, The Walking Dead!
- Visit Walking Dead filming locations, like the Hospital where Rick wakes up to the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Explore Woodbury, the real (charming, not creepy) town of Senoia where TWD Seasons 3 & 4 take place.
- We offer exclusive access to many sites that are privately owned or not generally open to the public.
- Our entertaining Tour Guides work as extras on the show, so you'll hear lots of behind-the-scenes details.
- Just a stone's throw away from Woodbury (a.k.a. Senoia), Haralson has been the location for 10 episodes.
- Our Tours are always up-to-date, informative, and entertaining. Join us in Georgia to Walk the Dead!
Filming Locations Map
A personal guide to all filming locations in Senoia, Georgia. Map includes 32 The Walking Dead filming locations in town on 2 color maps with descriptions of the scene filmed there. Also includes 9 additional Senoia movie locations!
Visit our favorite Walking Dead Zombie Attractions, Experiences, and Events:
Alpventures® Walk the Dead Tours and Atlanta Movie Tours® are not affiliated with SyFy or AMC television studios
and are in no way affiliated with any other movie or television production company, their subsidiaries or studios.
Copyright © 2014-2016 Alpventures® Walk The Dead. All Rights Reserved.